A feminine, eco-responsible and entirely made in France set consisting of Diane menstrual panties and a Bayadji camisole 🇫🇷
For those who are not yet convinced by menstrual panties, here are some arguments that may make you change your mind.
A menstrual panty is:
- Useful : to try is to adopt it! All those who have tried the experience are delighted and would not go back to classic sanitary protection for anything in the world.
- Economic : the cost of pads and tampons is around 6€ per cycle. Menstrual panties, meanwhile, cost about forty euros, and have a lifespan of 3 to 5 years. I'll let you do the math!
- Ecological : Single-use, over-packaged, chemical-based pads (not to mention applicators) are very harmful to the environment. Menstrual panties are therefore the ideal solution to contribute to the protection of the planet.
Diane period panties are:
- Manufacturing in Rhône-Alpes in a workshop on a human scale
- Recycled materials and supplies from Lyon, woven from plastic waste
- Sequined and colorful fabrics that are too pretty and very comfortable to wear
- Offers recycled fiber pouches to pack your pretty panties and be able to take them everywhere
A few words about the founder:
Manon, a 26-year-old girl from Roanne, decided to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure when she left school. A period panty user for some time, she had trouble choosing the right brands to shop for. She therefore chose to create her own brand of menstrual lingerie, ecological, healthy and entirely made in France.
Take advantage of the offer: €90 instead of €105
Choose your set! So rather colors striped & brown or floral & green
Where to find the box?
💻 On the websites www.diane-lingerie.fr and www.bayadji.com
📍 At the Coeur Créateurs boutique at 38 rue du President Edouard Herriot, from December 5 to 11
🗓️ Offer valid from December 1 to 31