- At Bayadji, all fabrics are made from recycled materials, including linings. The use of existing materials allows a reduction of waste and a much less polluting manufacturing process.
These durable materials have been selected with great care:
- Use of yarn made from plastic bottles and waste collected from the Mediterranean Sea
- Sourced in Europe (short circuits)
- Digital printing not requiring water and using solar energy
They are Global Recycled Standard and/or OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
And to preserve the environment even more, we have chosen not to use plastic or metal supplies (fasteners, adjustment buckles, rings, etc.).
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certifies both the recycled content of a product, but also the respect of environmental and social criteria (for more information, click here )
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 guarantees the fabric has been checked at all stages of processing (raw materials, yarns, dyeing, etc.). It does not contain substances harmful to health and the planet (for more information, click here )
UPCYCLING OF SCRAP FABRIC
Upcycling (or recycling) is the revaluation of existing fabrics to give them a second life.
At Bayadji, fabric scraps are used to make scrunchies with patterns for dresses, swimsuits and indoor outfits. For a guaranteed total look!
These pretty scrunchies are made in Lyon by Marion, the founder.